The Lowdown on Our Shipping Policy
Updated March 2013: We are currently ship to the United States and Canada.
US orders totaling $30 or more will ship for free via USPS. All other orders to the US are charged a low flat rate fee of 2.00.
Processing & Shipping Within US
- Orders are processed in the order in which they were received.
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days with the exception of holidays and vacations, which will be announced on our facebook page.
- If you pay via e-check, we will ship your order once the check has cleared. This usually takes anywhere from 3-5 days.
- Delivery time is usually between 2-7 business days, but can occasionally take longer around national holidays.
- We use real time inventory, which means the inventory is up to date on the website, but we occasionally have glitches. If your order includes an item that is already sold out, we will contact you by email or phone. If we cannot reach you within 24 hours, we will ship the rest of your order and refund the amount of the sold out item.
- All packages are shipped with a delivery confirmation or tracking number. Insurance must be purchased separately.
- Packages ship via USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail. If you need expedited shipping, please contact us.
- If you are paying via PayPal, please make sure that your actual shipping addresses matches the address you have on file.
- If you live in the Albany, NY area, contact us to arrange for local pickup. We can refund the cost of shipping.
- Orders up to 4 lbs will be charged actual shipping.
- Orders greater than 4 lbs will be invoiced for actual shipping costs. (You may cancel your order at this time if you wish)
- We will ship via USPS First Class international mail or USPS Priority International Mail.
- Orders usually take between 1-2 weeks to arrive, but can occasionally take longer.
Forms of Payment: We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Discover, as well as PayPal. You can also use any pre-paid or gift cards issued from those credit card companies.