SoftBums Bamboo Pods
Note: SoftBums shells can be purchased separately here.
Check out the new version of the bamboo super pods here.
All SoftBums Pods can be used with SoftBums diapers. All you need to do is pick which Pod will work best for your little bean based on the absorbency you need, the size of your bean, and what materials you would like to use. SoftBums's unique system allows you to use the diaper as a pocket diaper or as an all-in-two, which will save you money in the long run.
Bamboo pods are made from organic bamboo and cotton. Bamboo is trim and absorbant and it's naturally antimicrobial. Natural fibers are less prone to stinkies. If you prefer to have a stay-dry lining next to your baby's skin, you can use the pod as an insert or try out the dry touch pods.
Small bamboo mini pods: $3.95
- Great by itself for ages 0-2 months
- 3 layers of absorbent bamboo fleece add absorbency without making diapers bulky
- Use alone for a newborn or pair with other Pods to add extra absorbency later for nighttime or heavy wetters
- Please note: these mini pods do not have a snap on the back
Large bamboo pods: $8.95
- Great for ages 2-36 months
- Made from a blend of bamboo and cotton.
- Easily stuffs into your Omni shell, and still fits perfectly in your Echo!
One-size bamboo pods: $11.95
- Fits 0-36 months
- 4 layers of super absorbent bamboo fabric are made to be folded in half, providing 8 layers of absorbency!
- Great for light or heavy wetters